Not a tree
With in this project I need to create fifteen illustrations of this is not a tree and I need to have each tree with different materials and use different types of texture I have done before with the project called 101 lines drawing.
These four digital pieces have based with in the four seasons winter, spring, summer and autumn.
This one was created with fineliners and then a wash of watercolour over it i wasn't very proud of this piece because it dint come out as I planned it to but I think I still mad it look like the tree I have chosen
This one i wanted to do a fantasy theme one about a mermaid coming out of the water and the willow tre behind.
This dis with colour pencil and watercolour
This one I wanted it to white out the tree but after that I decided ro use a brush pen to put texture in the tree and for the leaves.
I got inspire about this one I found online on an artist who combines plant and wildlife in portrait so I decided to create this piece.
One line drawing as well as a scribble drawing.
This is a silhouette drawing of the tree and white line for the tree texture.
Watercolor and brush pen.
Charcoal to create a moody and gloomy mood for the effect as the one below trying the same effect but more scary.

This piece is personified tree character I made for the the weeping willow tree and try make it more about the tree was fun to make.
With in this whole project it was fun to experiment with an idea such as the tree must be in it in some way, it was hard to create illustrations for fifteen piece but exploring and seeing other work that is similar to ur help to get inspired and I do enjoy and like most of my work.










Comments
Post a Comment