shapes

We mad these in class to show how simple shape can make a terrifying scene or a nice soft scene.
I was planning out what I could make using rectangles and triangle for a scene.
These are the tow I was able to make for the practical work for class, as you can see I was able to make one out of two scene because we had a small about of time and I really only thought about the first one. I really like how this one piece came out and colour also help convey an mood with in the piece also  I would have liked it for my other piece if it was more thought out like I did for my first work and was a little bit faster in making them but over all I really like how they came out in the end.

Comments

Popular Posts