on an off
This was my planning for my final pieces. The first one is about being happy and sad the next one is a black cat sitting then the lights go off and your left with their eyes glowing and then the third one is someone turning on the light then off and the last one is someone who innocent then to some one who's evil, I decided to go with my first idea of a character being happy and and them being sad.
I wanted to to so how you can be happy with your self then losing the self confidence in the next piece and I really like how these came out and enjoy adding in the texture help bring in more depth and I really like how i add in detail in silhouette and simply design choices to help the character come out. What I didn't like about the work is the background such as the was mainly how it was bear and that leave a lot of negative space with in the piece making it look empty, what I could have done to fix the problem is by adding in little detail such as photos or poster to fill in that empty space and try and get out of my comfort zone try and do more sketches and develop the idea more.


Comments
Post a Comment