screen printing
With in this project we had to draw one of the local folks in black and white so we can have it printed on acetate plastic sheet so we can take it to the place where we can screen print our designs on to any five objects you may have.
I wasn't able to have five objects to take with me I only have three material on hand for this project needless to say I still liked how they came out on each material's.
This is the plastic sheet of my drawing for the screen print.
This is on to watercolour paper.
And final printed on to canvas.
It was an interesting process on how this was made but I do really like how these printed out on to these different materials I wish I had more thing on hand such as clothing materials and other things to experiment.


Comments
Post a Comment